Saturday, January 4, 2014

A winter's day...

I have had a cold for what seems like forever, since Christmas anyway.   A word of wisdom; do not try to put away Christmas lights with a cold.  I have made note of this little adventure and it should be interesting when I pull them out next year. 

I would also like for somebody to explain to me how we have 3 different types of lights with three or four strands per light group.  Every group manages to have one strand that bites the dust. Another bit of advice;  when you have a cold don't try to determine which light caused the demise of your strand.  I'll just say things got ugly.  

Anyway, I did manage to get out between and during snowfalls to get a few winter photos.  I hope you enjoy.










Here is hoping everyone has a healthier start to the new year.

12 comments:

  1. I am fighting a sniffle or two. Getting more snow and -35 to -60 wind chills tomorrow so may be a good day to drink hot drinks. Went skating today until my toes froze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. I love all of your pictures they look beautiful. I love how fresh and clean every thing looks as well as how every thing looks like it is snuggled under a down comforter.
    I hope you get back to normal soon, nothing worse that a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snow photos . Love the blue bottles in the snow .
    Hope your on the mend.
    Wishing you a New Year full of your hearts desire.
    Be Well,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your cold, I hope you get better soon. I love your little fence with the bottles on rebar, and the wheels. Cool repurposing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer to be sick...hope you're soon better! Great snow pictures...the blue bottles are a pretty contrast in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Winters Day Bonnie! Love your captures! We are burried in snow as well... Sure hope you feel better soon... Love those pretty bottles in the snow and the windmill...well, all of them are great!
    Sip, tea, rest and before you know it it'll be time to play in the garden again! WE can dream RIGHT?
    HUGS,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. your images are just beautiful, i happen to love the snow!!

    colds are going around, the hubs brought one home, then gave it to me!! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  8. In spite of the cold surroundings, your log cabin looks so warm and inviting. Sending you healing thoughts, dear friend, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great your snow photos .I love all of your pictures .I hope you feel better soon.

    Clipping Path

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures! For years, I dreaded winter, but the last few years I've "embraced winter" and taken up cross country skiing. I find that I enjoy the winter months much more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you get well soon. Have you tried elderberry syrup?
    Lovely wintry pictures. I hope you're staying warm these past bone-chilling days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't objects take on a new form when covered in snow. Fortunately not something we here see too often

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.