Sunday, November 2, 2014

Twenty and counting...

This week was perfect!  My husband and I celebrated 20 years of marriage.  Something I am extremely proud of.  Why?  Because we made it look easy.  

We spent the day Jeeping, enjoyed a picnic on a ridge overlooking the Hills, had Roughlock Falls all to ourselves, took a wonderful nap, and then went out to eat.  It was grand spending the day with my best friend.  








I also grew a little older this week (thanks for the birthday wishes Robyn).  I say it every year and I'm still saying it... "I love to get older."

I am happily married to a very thoughtful man.
I live in a beautiful cabin in the woods.
I have a strong and supportive family and in-laws.
I know wonderful people and gladly call them friends.
I work with great students and staff.
I have a happy dog that greets me at the bottom of the steps every morning.
I am healthy and somewhat in shape (thanks to my doggie running partner and husband walking partner).
I am truly blessed.  Why wouldn't I want to celebrate another year?

I am a lucky woman.  My birthday wish is that all of you are happy, supported, settled, and healthy.



12 comments:

  1. Lovely photos ! Happy Anniversary and Belated B-day ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS on both significant events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your anniversary...and happy birthday to you too! Wishing you many more happy years together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you!! I like your list very much. It is nice to see a picture of you both.
    I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Happy Anniversary I too am as blessed as you so I am lucky enough to know how happy you are. Hugs hugs B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, Bonnie and Hubby. If your weather was like ours on the prairie, you had a beautiful weekend to celebrate and view the falls. Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! What a fun post and the perfect kind of celebration. Happy Birthday to you.

    (yes, to chamomile seeds please. email me and I'll send my address. thanks so much!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another year of bliss, hope you have many more

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outlook. Happy Anniversary...and belated birthday, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations - it;s good to appreciate what you have now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect anniversary celebration, we do much the same every year. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.