Sunday, July 19, 2026

More family time and summer sun...

 Well,  we were very busy this week.  We went to Minnesota to see my husband's family outsideof Rochester.  Then swung up to see my brother in outside of St.Paul.  


We had a great time with Kelly's family.  We watched baseball, drove around the country,  and best of all visited.   It was super hot, but that didn't slow us down. 


 Next we saw my brother's new home.  It was such a treat.  I am very happy for him and his wife.  If I ever had to live in a city that would be the spot.



On the way home we stopped to see "Dignity." What an amazing sculpture.   It was 102 in Chamberlain, SD.



I had a pleasant surprise when I got home.  None of my plants died form the heat and I had a rufous hummingbird.   Do you have hummingbirds?  If so what kind?

I have to say this has been a great July.  Spending time with family is a blessing. 

1 comment:

  1. 102° wow, that's hot! Yes, we also have a rufus as well as the ruby-throated. Glad you had some good visits.

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.