Sunday, September 20, 2026

A cozy fall day...

This mass of fur is my dog nestled beside me.  I don't know how he can contort his body like this.  It was a cold rainy fall day and perfect for sipping hot cocoa and cuddling with my pup.

It was the quintessential fall day today.  The leaves are turning.  The weather was a cool drizzly while the leaves drifted to the ground with every gust of wind.

Dollor was tired, because we went for a nice long walk in the woods.  It was very peaceful. 
While walking I came across these bubbles made by a rivulet of water.  Aren't they perfect?  Nature always amazes me.  
I fenced off my red and yellow bed this year.  It was nice to actually have flowers.  The fall colors are wonderful.  
I took this picture on the drive home.  The dark cloud over Deadwood was pretty ominous. It sure is nice to have some moisture going into winter.  

Did you have a dry summer?  Are you getting any rain now?  Are the leaves changing where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.