Sunday, May 17, 2015

It comes and it goes...

If there is one thing I have learned, it is that life is fleeting.  Enjoy it while you can.

Appreciate it when the sun shines and you can see the intricate things that make this world an amazing place.




 Before you know it there is a blizzard and one thinks all is lost.


 The snow melts, you brush yourself off, and bravely trudge on. Maybe with a limp.


Sometimes you can't recover.  All you can do is enjoy things while they last and understand that nothing is forever.

3 comments:

  1. I just love cheery daffodils! Even when they're covered with snow, they bring the promise of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are through with that white stuff. I have my tomatoes and peppers in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that's the last blizzard for this spring for you. The flowers were lovely while it was warm.

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.