Sunday, November 22, 2020

Done...

 The cookbook is done, not printed, but done.  My husband is taking it to the printer this week.

I also bottled some rhubarb wine.  

I made some banana muffins.

Ella and I went for a run.  She loves to put on her orange bling during hunting season.  She prances around like she is a queen.

I am still deer hunting.  I filled my rifle tag, but still have a bow tag.  The weather has been pretty warm, so it has been rather enjoyable.  It doesn't hurt that my amazing husband has hot cocoa or hot coffee waiting to warm me up when I come in chilled.  I sure picked a winner with him.  



I'm always curious as to what the rest of you are up to.  Are you ready for Thanksgiving?  I hope you are able to enjoy the holiday.  Happy Thanksgiving!


6 comments:

  1. I like the look of the banana muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time here. After seeing pictures, I need to see if you are a neighbor...hang on. Save me a muffin...I'll be right back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm back. Bet my muffins cold. Since I can find it no where I looked. I am going to guess you are in a northernish state with mountains,elk , deer elk and bear. Snow plow trucks. Colorado maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.beautiful photos.great job.Thanks for the share
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to see the cookbook, the banana muffins look great!!

    thanksgiving sure will be different. my son is here which i am completely comfortable with!! it will just be the 3 of us!!!

    happy thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.