Sunday, December 4, 2022

A little of this and a bit of that...

Actually, there isn't much of this or that.  We didn't do much this week, except some Christmas shopping.  I am now working on my second graduation quilt.  

 actually went bowhunting.  It was absolutely beautiful out.  I saw quite a few deer, but nothing got close.  That is ok.  I just enjoyed sitting outside watching the world go by.


We took Ella for a long run.  She was super happy to check out what was going on in the neighborhood.  We appreciated the fresh air and stretching our legs.


We are all wore out.  Walking in soft snow is a lot of work.  We're you able to get out and enjoy winter?  I hope so...

1 comment:

  1. No snow here that has stuck around. Rain coming instead.

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.