Sunday, November 27, 2022

Thankful...

 I am thankful for my family...

I am Thankful for leftovers in a turkey pot pie...

I am thankful that I am caught up quilting and have the front and back of one graduation quilt done.





I am thankful to be married to a wonderful man who helps me light up a random tree on our road to spread holiday cheer.

Sorry for the poor quality.  I'm not much of a film editor.


The movie had it right, it's a Wonderful Life.

I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving.



4 comments:

  1. ¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely, You have so much snow. It looks like a wonderful turkey pot pie. I hope you have a lovely new week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did Thanksgiving well here. Best turkey ever and lots of turkey dishes and frozen turkey and turkey stock for future meals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the snow is back - it is very photogenic though.

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.