Sunday, September 6, 2026

Thunderstorms...

We are getting thunderstorms everywhere but here.  It is quite dry and very dusty.  Did I mention that the first 2 weeks of September are always the hottest?  
I had a hummingbird stop by on its way to somewhere.  We've also been hearing an owl at night.  We used to have 2 owls, long long ago.  We haven't heard any for years, so we were pretty happy to hear him.  
The bees are everywhere. Especially anywhere there is water.   They do love the hollyhocks.  It is nice to have hollyhocks again.  We fenced some of them from the deer.

There have been thunderstorms everywhere but here.  We are supposed to get rain tonight, but it isn't looking good. I do enjoy seeing a nice thunderhead.  I tend to get lost in the evolving cloud.  
This was the last pretty moon night.  Now when I walk Dollor it is just infinite layers of stars.  Supposedly we should see some northern lights this week.  I hope so. 

 What is it like in your neck of the woods?  Hot? Rain? Stars? Moon? Flowers? Dust? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.