Sunday, June 27, 2021

Traditions...

 It is that time of the year again, a week at Aunt Bonnie's.   I had the three littles at the beginning of the week.  Due to scheduling issues I didn't get the older two until the end of the week.  

You can't go to Deadwood without touring a gold mine and looking for gold. 
There was the traditional pie baking and cookie making.  It was raining so nobody felt bad about missing time outside.
Aunt Bonnie needed a new log to put the giant Jenga game.  She may have also been trying to wear them out a bit.
We painted rocks and then left them along the trail as we did our annual hike.  They also hid a few in the garden, to make Aunt Bonnie smile.
We also made horse hair bracelets.
Of course we made the trip to the Spearfish Fish Hatchery to feed the fish and then tubed down the creek.

I didn't get any photos with the older girls we did go tubing in a much bigger creek.  Aunt Bonnie went along so no photos were taken.  Since they didn't get to go last year and almost didn't get to this year, I splurged and took them to a Zipline and Alpine slide park. Again no photos. 

The sun set on another successful well with the kids.  I hope they enjoy the time together as much as I do.

Do you have any family traditions?

6 comments:

  1. That’s awesome! They will have happy memories to look back upon 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the fun you had this year. It just looks amazing,
    What fun too.
    Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pack so much into your week. I'm tired just reading about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those sweet happy faces. I am not sure who loves these times together most-Aunt Bonnie or the littles! I love those horsehair bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always plan such great activities for those nieces and nephew.

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.