Sunday, September 26, 2021

An apple a day...

 I'm still working on the apples.  This weekend I made canned apple cider and a batch of hard apple cider.


I also cleaned out my outside garden.  I pulled up the beans, broccoli, corn, and pumpkins.  


They aren't the biggest pumpkins, but they sure are cute.  My flowers are still blooming.



The turkeys wander through our yard twice a day.  They keep the crabapples cleaned up.  Quite a few poults made it this year. 

The colors are fabulous.  Going for a walk feels like you are wandering through watercolors.  


My posts may be a little sporadic in October.  I have an elk tag and will devote my time to hunting.  I will try to keep you updated.  I always end up with photos of the beautiful things I see in the woods.

I hope everyone is enjoying your fall.  I can't wait to peruse your blogs and see the colors.


4 comments:

  1. Small pumpkins are much more usable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's such a lovely time of year!! you have been busy and your flowers are beautiful!! the pumpkins look great, they have nice shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last photo is lovely and looks like a postcard! All of your photos are so pretty. I love small pumpkins and your apple cider looks wonderful. Such pretty blossoms. We have wild turkey once in a while visit our yard. I love to watch them

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.