Sunday, November 21, 2021

Projects...

 I don't have a lot to post.  I've been busy hunting and doing projects.


My log cabin quilt blocks are slowly adding up.  I need 67 and am up to 30.  Almost halfway.  I really enjoy quilting during the cold months.  


I am enamored with nature.  To me natural elements are the most amazing form of artwork.  To celebrate this I've been dabbling in creating jewelry from nature.  We have plenty of antler sheds around to utilize.  My dad is keeping me supplied in porcupine quills and preditor claws.

I don't know if I will try to sell anything yet, but maybe.  Do you have a hobby that you sell occasionally?  Any business plan ideas?  

1 comment:

  1. I used to create a few websites for a small fee but don't any longer.

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.