Sunday, March 20, 2022

Let's get this party started..

I couldn't wait any longer.  I had to do some outdoor projects.   The weather was halfway decent and we took advantage.  First we stained and set up the wood duck boxes.



We even did a little fishing, but for once we got skunked.  My husband had a nibble and that was it.  Still, it was a beautiful day to sit and enjoy the sun.

I did get a chance to work on this year's graduation quilt.  It is starting to come together.  I need to stop making things up as I go.  It gets complicated.
The greenhouse went from disaster to spectacular in a few hours.  I mixed in some compost and fertilizer.


I planted carrots, lettuce, and pak choi under the bench.  Everything is ready for seedlings.  I think I will start those next week.


It felt good to do some things outside.  It is supposed to snow tonight, but we are coming down the homestretch.  May is a month and a half away.

Have you started gardening yet?

4 comments:

  1. You made a fine job of the greenhouse. That's a job on our list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have greenhouse envy! I have been thinking of starting some seeds, but nothing yet. They will sit on windowsills when I do start. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you got to work in that nice greenhouse. It looks really good.
    We worked on our garden beds this weekend, then it rained and rained. We are going to have temps, in the high 8os and 90s this weekend, I am really thinking of starting some seeds. I hope you have a great week. Your quilt is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As coffee on the porch said, I also have greenhouse envy. I have done only a bit of scratching in the dirt. It is almost time!

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.