Sunday, April 10, 2022

A genuine anteater...

 A genuine anteater the pet store man told my dad.  Turned out it was an aunt eater and now my uncle is mad.  My cousin told me that joke when we were kids.  For some reason I never forgot it.  

Why am I rambling about ants?  Because that is the only thing of interest I have this week.

During our weekly walk, I caught something shiny and black out of the corner of my eye.



I guess they were as tired of winter as I am and taking advantage of the sun.  They must not be able to feel the incessant winds.

Ella and I almost blew off the mountain top. 

I hope you are having nicer weather.  

4 comments:

  1. And, Millie and I have almost blown off our hilltop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a bunch of ants!! I bet they needed the sun too.
    It was hot last week, now this week its going to be cold. Such is April. It just breaks your heart.
    I hope you have more warm days than cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE ants. They always bite me without any provocation. I'd love to have a pet anteater so I could get my own back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it snowing there today? thought I saw Blizzard written over your part of the country.

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.