Sunday, April 17, 2022

I spy...

 Since it is prom season, I thought I would share what my husband calls the Grand March at our cabin.


I haven't seen many elk this winter, but was lucky enough to see this herd several times last week.  I tried to just take photos as I slowly drove by.  I didn't want to disrupt them.


There were about 40 in the herd.  They are certainly majestic.

That is all I have.  It has been cold and super windy.  I haven't been very inspired.  I hope you enjoyed the wildlife.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like there was more snow on the ground where you are. Snow in our forecast tonight!
    We see lots of turkeys in the pastures here, too. The males are not very cooperative for photo displays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly live amongst the wildlife.

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.