Sunday, October 30, 2022

Halfway through...

I celebrated my halfway point this week.   My husband and I also celebrated our anniversary.  This one was important because now he has been married longer than he was unmarried.  It was a great week.

I guess I am odd since most people don't look forward to getting older.  Heck, I'm fine with it.  My life is fabulous, why wouldn't I be happy?


I'm afraid I don't have pictures for the week.  I was pretty busy going to doctor appointments, dentist appointments, met with my nieces and watched them rodeo, cleaned up the yard, met a friend for yoga, broiled tomatoes, took the dog for a run, went duck hunting, made wine, put a winch on my Jeep, fielded various calls from friends and family, and of course spent quality time with my husband.

I dare old age to catch up with me. 


Do you enjoy your birthday?   Do you do anything special to celebrate?  



3 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy. Want my list 😂 Birthdays are kinda just another day with the exception of we usually go out to eat so I don't have to cook. I say birthdays are better than the alternative. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a fabulous week. I love your happy outlook on life; guess that's why I always enjoy visiting here. I am especially impressed that you put a winch on your Jeep. I may need one on mine. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy. I think you are just as old as you feel. I think that I am in my early thirties!

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.