Sunday, February 5, 2023

I think I am in a rut...

 I'm afraid this is the extent of my weekend.  I added a feather.  Was also able to put doors on my brother's Jeep and two out of three soft top windows.  There is nothing easy about that soft top.  you are supposed to put them on in warm weather so the top has some give.  It is not warm and there is no give.  I made peach cobbler and deer stew with dumplings.  

Guess I am in a rut.  I think I will be stuck here until February is over. Somewhat like the movie "Groundhog Day."  I did pop my head in the greenhouse.  It was nice and warm.  

How is your winter going?  Are you in a rut?  


1 comment:

  1. We're coming out of our rut. Preparing ourselves for a busy time.

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.