Sunday, February 12, 2023

Let's talk turkey...

 I ran out of thread and was unable to finish another feather this weekend.  I'm making good progress, so I'm not too worried. 

It was pretty nice out.  Kelly and I did a lot of little things outside.  We had choir practice with the local turkey population...


I'm still on my cleaning binge.  This weekend I went through the cupboards.  It was much needed as I found 3 containers of bay leaves, two of chili powder, two of oregano, and many more duplicates.  I also crushed all of my tea leaves which minimized containers, thus maximizing space.  


I also went through my seeds.  It doesn't look like I will will need to order many new ones this year.  I'm still looking for the perfect sweet corn.  I also need some more bumblebee tomatoes.  They are my all time favorite.  


Are you getting ready for spring planting?  Do you order new seeds or save seeds?  Hope you had a fabulous weekend.


2 comments:

  1. I have spent the weekend looking at seed catalogues. So many to choose from. I will probably end up buying young plants from one of the nurseries near my gardens. So much easier!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sit on my porch and let's chat. Due to the amount of spam I am closing my comments to Anonymous users. Sorry.